Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally!

Kaitlyn has finally decided to stay dry. I know she's been capable for months, but for whatever reason, she finally decided she wanted to. Now she's wearing big girl panties. Still pullups at night, but that's more for my peace of mind. She's wakened up dry 3 of the last 4 mornings (that is, only after I take her to pee in the middle of the night!). I'm thrilled!

For her reward, she wanted to go on this bungee jump ride thingy at the mall (think jump rope, not jumping off a cliff). So after she stayed dry three days in a row, Rick took her. I was disappointed not to go too, but Zach was sick so I stayed home with him. Well, Rick said she had a great time, and I think the picture says it all.


1 comment:

beckygiggles said...

I have to tell you: Maddy LOVES this thing, too! Every time we go to the mall she begs to do it.