This weekend we had a man named Jay Smith visit our church. He studies Islam and Muslim communities to bring the gospel to Muslims, often via Speakers Corner in London. Learn more about Jay Smith.
He really opened my eyes to Christianity and Islam, and how to communicate clearly the differences in some key areas. Honestly I don't know yet what I am to do with this info. Having two little ones does limit options. But at least I know better how I can pray for Jay and others like him who are on the "front lines" for the hearts of the Muslims. Please don't let yourself be caught unaware... learn now... pray now... be ready. Christians understand keeping faith and state separate. Muslims do not, and their battle plan for America may not involve war as much using "tolerance" as a way to gain a foothold in our laws and government. It's already happening in Europe.
Cream Puff Squares
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment