First of all, a couple of really cute pics from May.
=============================================================
Our trip to Ohio in early May went great. It was my first road trip with kids and no Rick or any other adult to help. I was nervous, but the kids did GREAT!! And they had a GREAT time with Ohio Mema & Bebop. The kids hadn't seen them since December... that's the longest we've ever gone with out seeing them. Mom is doing AMAZING after her double knee replacement in March. It was so good to see them!
.
My dear friend Va-Va-Valerie (as Kaitlyn calls her, a leftover from when she was learning to say her name) came over, all dressed up like a princess for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was in AWE.
And Abby and Matthew James came down from Chicago to join us for a couple days, and it was SO great to get to see them. I sure miss Abby here in TN.Soon after we got back, was Rick's birthday. Kaitlyn was all excited about making a cake for him. She asked him if he wanted a Buccaneer cake, or a pink one. My man picked pink for his little girl. Which totally tickled her. I wonder if he'd have believed it if a few years ago I'd have told him that one day he'd choose pink for his birthday cake!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!





2 comments:
Too cute! Loved the raccoons...maybe they will be regular visitors.
Cute! You all look great!Love the raccoons...maybe they will be regular visitors.
Post a Comment