Rick and I got to take our first weekend away, just the two of us, since before kids (BK). It was SO nice. We slept in, read the paper. I actually finished a cup of coffee while it was still hot. We wandered around the area, without having to plan for naptimes, and without having to pack up just to walk out the door. It was really great - so very restful.
Florida Mema & Bebop came up to be with the kids while we were gone. They all had a really great time. This was an unusually long stretch since last time they'd seen each other (since June), but Kaitlyn didn't miss a beat, and Zach quickly figured out how much fun they are. We're looking forward to seeing them again in just a month.
The bad part, is I had great intentions of getting an informal portrait of the 4 of them together, and we just never made it happen. So I have no pics. Good thing they're good with their camera... I know they got a lot of good shots.
Cream Puff Squares
13 years ago
1 comment:
Great Pix. Finally a pix of Z where he's not grimacing! he he
Post a Comment